Hi my name is Ayesha Henderson, I am a national multi award winning face and body artist and I live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Ever since I was old enough I’ve always been drawn to and truly enjoyed all things creative from crafts, sewing, sculpting, drawing, painting and being an artist in general.
I have been a face painting artist since 2005, creating prenatal belly art since 2009, body painting since 2010 and have enjoyed re submerging myself into mixed media art since 2012. I have also illustrated two books and painted two murals.
Some of my artistic achievements:
- 2019, 2018 and 2017 Instructor at the Australian Body Art Awards and Convention, Melbourne
- 2018 – Award Winning Artist – Second Place, Face Painting, Australian Body Art Festival
- 2018 – Award Winning Artist – Second Place, Brush and Sponge Body Painting, Australian Body Art Awards
- 2017 Hightly commended, face painting competition, Australian Body Art Festival, Cooroy
- 2016 First place, Face painting competition, QLD face and body art championships.
- 2015 2nd place, face painting competition, QLD face and body art championships
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 Instructor at the Queensland face and body art championships and convention
- 2014 First place, Brush and sponge face painting, Australian Body Art Carnival, Eumundi
- 2011 Australian Body Art Awards, Daylesford, First place, 2hr Professional face painting
- 2011 Australian Body Art Awards, Daylesford, First place, Semi Professional brush and sponge body painting
- 2011 Featured artist in the ‘Brushstrokes’ online magazine, issue 26
- 2011 Australian Body Art Carnivale, First place, Brush and Sponge Body Painting
- 2011 Featured artist, 3 page spread in the Illusion Magazine, Issue 15
- 2010 First place, online Halloween face painting competition [gallery_bank type=”images” format=”masonry” title=”false” desc=”false” responsive=”true” display=”all” sort_by=”sort_order” special_effect=”” animation_effect=”” album_title=”false” album_id=”5″]